Workplace Safety Screening Simplified.
- Convenient options. Lobdock has 5,000 collection sites nationwide and performs on-site or mobile drug testing services. We are available 24/7/365 for emergency testing services.
- Expert knowledge. Lobdock creates custom workplace compliance programs that adhere to federal and state regulations or contractor policies. We develop plans that are compliant with the state sanctions of the Departments of Transportation and logistically aligned with company-mandated programs. With extensive knowledge of 49 CFR Part 40 (and subsequent amendments), if you have a question, our experts will get you the answer.
- Reliable results. SAMHSA-certified laboratory services analyze all test samples.
- Medical Review Officer. Lobdock has a licensed medical doctor trained in drug testing toxicology to rule on positive drug tests to ensure every person gets the opportunity to give a valid medical explanation for a positive lab result. This ensures complete confidence that every reported drug test is accurate.
- Data Security. A secure portal stores results and compliance records to ensure the confidentiality of private information and personal data.
- Simplicity. Lobdock has bundled billing, so you only receive one invoice per month for all drug and alcohol testing services including, lab, MRO, and clinic/collection services.
- Online training. Supervisors can learn to recognize and act on a reasonable suspicion case and employee education for testing subjects.
- Live training. Contact us for Reasonable Suspicion, Employee Education, and Designated Employer Representative training.
- Foundational logistics. Lobdock conducts background screening for new hires and annual background screening.
- Clearinghouse Management. Our staff can navigate the FMCSA process to keep your drivers compliant with policies.
- Routine solutions. Lobdock staff can assist with all audits of drug and alcohol testing programs.
- Unparalleled customer service. We don't bother with phone trees; we answer the phone every time.
“Having equipment operating 24/7, it is important to have a drug testing company that you can depend on, knowing with one call everything will be taken care of. My hat's off to Lobdock!”
Del Stewart, Safety Manager at Sabre Industries
“…attentive to our needs and we love them.”
“Lobdock starting me on electronic forms has made new hires significantly more streamlined. Keegan and Hunter are attentive to our needs and we love them.”
- Angela McClure, Director of Transportation - Mustang, Oklahoma Schools
“They have been great...”
“They have been great, they wrote our policy and helped us with implementing drug and alcohol testing.”
- Summer Roberts, HR Manager - River Bend Industries
“[Their] Employees Really Care About the Work They Do!”
“It is a great company whose employees really care about the work that they do and their customers’ safety and happiness.”
- Sherri Vickery, HR / Corporate Office Manager – Coil Chem
Lobdock provides full Third Party Administrator (TPA) drug and alcohol testing services to organizations that prioritize workplace safety.
Oil & Gas